Exclusive Yamaha & Bösendorfer Dealer for Alaska
WE ARE A FOURTH-GENERATION FAMILY-OWNED PIANO COMPANY SPECIALIZING IN FINE, NEW AND USED YAMAHA & Bösendorfer PIANOS.
Fred is part of the Nationally-awarded team of Classic Pianos — with showrooms in six major cities, including Seattle and Portland.
Twice the Yamaha Corp. of America has named Classic Pianos "Dealer of the Year" for superior marketing, highest sales, and outstanding customer service.
White glove treatment from our professional moving crew and shipping specialists assures point-to-point satisfaction.
Hours of Operation:
By appointment only
Want to learn more about our store? Need a price quote for a certain piano model? Don't hesitate to send us an email! You can use the form below to get in touch with our team:
Lifetime Trade-Up Policy
All of our new & used pianos come with our Five-Star Lifetime Trade-Up Policy.
Classic Pianos Alaska is the realization of a 16 year collaboration between Maurice Unis (Classic Pianos founder) and a national team of piano specialists. They first met in Alaska, in 1998, conducting piano fundraisers to support the Alaska music communities and arts organizations.
Fred Riley, of Classic Pianos Seattle, came on to assist in Alaska piano community in 2010. With a piano tuning background, Fred has 24 years in the piano industry. Networking with Piano Technicians, Educators, & Designers has been his "forte". Fred has a genuine interest in helping people find the perfect instrument for their needs.
Checklist of Today's Classic Advantages
Shop and Compare
- Higher Volume
- Maurice Unis and his Classic Pianos sales associates have won Top U.S. Dealer awards for Highest Retail Sales, Outstanding Community Service, and Artistic Piano Showroom Display from every piano manufacturer that they represent: Bösendorfer, Schimmel, Yamaha, Disklavier™, Clavinova by Yamaha, plus many others.
- Quantity Discount
- Classic Pianos receives a lower Wholesale Price on new inventory from piano manufacturers, than most other U.S. piano dealers are able to negotiate, because of the high annual sales volume. These savings can be passed on to customers.
- Lower Overhead
- Compared to other piano retail stores in expensive mall locations, Classic Pianos operates its Anchorage showroom in the Government Hill area.
- Greater Selection
- Over 300 new and used pianos are accessible from off site warehouse and storage facilities owned by Classic Pianos.
- Banking Connections
- Whenever U.S. dealers cannot make curtailments on financed (floored) inventory, bankers look to Maurice Unis and his networking Classic Pianos team to liquidate the pianos for them at substantial savings. Anchorage area store closing inventory includes Washburn Piano Co.
- Professional Piano People
- Seasoned and knowledgeable sales associates of Classic Pianos include Certified Piano Technicians, Piano Teachers, Concerts & Events Managers, and Professional Pianists.
- Terms, Pricing, & Trade-up Policies
- Classic Pianos offers attractive long-term financing and guaranteed lowest prices...from entry-level console pianos to top-tier semi-and-full concert grands...plus a Five-star Lifetime Trade-up Policy that has become the envy of the entire piano industry ― coast-to-coast.